- Employee issues are becoming more complex 68% 68%
- It's possible for a small business to have a single internal HR resource to adequately manage all employment law and HR issues. 63% 63%
- Your organisation has the necessary internal skills to manage current HR & employment law issues. 65% 65%
- One of HR’s biggest problems is a failure to recruit the right people for the right role. 57% 57%
- The CIPD qualification is essential for an HR professional to be taken seriously. 67% 67%
Rank (from biggest to smallest) the problems facing the HR Industry and HR Managers today.
- Employees with protected characteristics 40.0% 40.0%
- Current or new legislation 51.7% 51.7%
- Brexit 41.7% 41.7%
- Lack of resources 58.3% 58.3%
- Managers not being able to manage their staff 51.7% 51.7%
- General failure to take HR seriously 45.0% 45.0%
- Lack of training to deal with issues 60.0% 60.0%
- Employment law is too confusing 58.3% 58.3%
- Employees not respecting HR 43.3% 43.3%
Rank (from most to least) the motivating factors for your organisation to offer successful HR to your employees.
- Being fair to employees 60.0% 60.0%
- Managing conflict or issues in the workplace 53.3% 53.3%
- Avoiding risk 43.3% 43.3%
- The need to meet legal requirements and do the right thing 51.7% 51.7%
- Providing good environment and benefits for employees 68.3% 68.3%
- Avoiding financial issues associated with a tribunal 30.0% 30.0%
- Avoiding reputational issues associated with tribunals 61.7% 61.7%
- Being known to be a good employer 38.3% 38.3%
Which of the below topics would you like to see covered in our newsletters in 2020?
- TUPE 66.67% 66.67%
- Disciplinaries, Grievance, etc. 50.00% 50.00%
- Protected characteristics 33.3% 33.3%
- Policies 83.33% 83.33%
- Restructures 33.33% 33.33%
How likely is it that you would recommend us to a friend or colleague?
- 88.3% 88.3%
The above is your Net Promoter Score: "Positive" is 90% or above. "Average" is 70%-89%. "Negative" is less than 70%.
- Promoters (score 9-10) are loyal enthusiasts who will keep buying and refer others, fueling growth.
- Passives (score 7-8) are satisfied but unenthusiastic customers who are vulnerable to competitive offerings.
- Detractors (score 0-6) are unhappy customers who can damage your brand and impede growth through negative word-of-mouth.
Learn more about NPS at https://www.netpromoter.com/know/