You have enough on your hands each day just running your business to worry about ever-changing HR and employment laws.
That’s where HR Outsourcing can help.
When you started your business you may have hired a consultant or solicitor to create a set of HR policies and contracts. How long ago was that? Were they accurate then? Are they still accurate, adequate, and up-to-date?
- Do you have an equal opportunity policy?
- Do you have policies for performance management?
- Do you have (correct) procedures for grievances?
- When was the last time you reviewed or revised your policies?
- Have there been changes in employment law since then?
- Did you copy your policies from a friend or get them off the internet?
- Are you just going through the motions of having HR policies and procedures?
- How long before it backfires?
These are the reasons you should consider HR outsourcing.
DLP offers a full range of HR outsourcing services matched to your specific needs and budget.
We can provide one-off help with a specific issue, help you prepare for redundancies, help you manage performance issues, draft a full set of authoritative HR policies, work with you over the phone, in your business, or represent you at a tribunal.