You have enough on your hands each day just running your business to worry about ever-changing HR and employment laws.
That’s where HR Outsourcing can help.
When you started your business you may have hired a consultant or solicitor to create a set of HR policies and contracts. How long ago was that? Were they accurate then? Are they still accurate, adequate, and up-to-date?
- Do you have an equal opportunity policy?
- Do you have policies for performance management?
- Do you have (correct) procedures for grievances?
- When was the last time you reviewed or revised your policies?
- Have there been changes in employment law since then?
- Did you copy your policies from a friend or get them off the internet?
- Are you just going through the motions of having HR policies and procedures?
- How long before it backfires?
These are the reasons you should consider HR outsourcing.
DLP offers a full range of HR outsourcing services matched to your specific needs and budget.
We can provide one-off help with a specific issue, help you prepare for redundancies, help you manage performance issues, draft a full set of authoritative HR policies, work with you over the phone, in your business, or represent you at a tribunal.
Should you have any questions feel free to reach out to our help line. DLP advisors are available to answer any questions you may have at 0330 400 4495.
The government advice on carry over leave is that workers who…
Ruling for hairdresser misclassified as self-employed may have far…